There are significant changes in terms of the way that national curriculum assessments are structured in Years 2 and 6 in 2016. With this in mind, the attachment below outlines the planned changes and provides examples which will help parents support children with their learning at home.
'Life after Levels' presentation January 2016
- Learn More about Grammar and Punctuation
- Learn More about Phonics and Early Reading
- Learn More about the requirements of the National Curriculum 2015 - Mathematics
- Learn More about the new national tests for Years 2 & 6
- Learn More about the requirements of the National Curriculum 2015 - English
- Learn More about Growth Mindset & The Teaching of Maths